BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christina S.
Lake Mary
If you want your make up to last all night long this product for you. For as long as I remember, I have been using this setting spray. I have recommended this to all my friends who all have it. I like that Urban Decay has different types other than long lasting such as keep my face oily free, keep it matte, etc. This is a really good product which I always have on me! Best setting spray I have ever used.
Brittney S.
I wasn't a huge fan of this setting spray like most people have been. I have almost a full bottle that I will end up giving to a friend because it made my face break out. While it definitely made my make up last throughout long nights out with friends, it definitely wasn't worth the hives the next day.
Sara A.
I’m seriously in love with this setting spray! I have very oily skin and I sweat a lot bc I have so much hair. It really does help my makeup stay on longer. I will say to use it before you do your mascara though bc it can cling to your lashes. I definitely think you need this in your makeup collection!
Shannon A.
Always use this to set my final look. It reduces the powdery look, and helps my makeup last so much longer. I can tell a huge difference when I don’t use this setting spray vs. when I do.
Hailey K.
Land O' Lakes
I only bought this today because I have heard so many great things and read so many great review, but I live for it. It feels amazing when applying. You can feel in sinking into your skin and locking everything in place. It doesn’t keep oil from showing, but I’m sure that can be fixed with some powder.
danielle N.
Clarks Summit , PA
this is the best setting spray I’ve used. I hate the sprayer, as sometimes it goes all crazy and the product gets everywhere. That being said I keep one I know works when I purchase new bottles! It keeps my makeup locked tight all day and dries quickly. Great for a touch up as well throughout the day!
Hannah H.
I really love this brand and product! You truly get every bang for every buck you spend on it, which to some is a lot but it lasts such a long time and you don't need to use a lot! Definitely sex proof too which is a huge plus for us ladies that still wear a full face while getting down and dirty! ;)
Bridget S.
This is probably my favorite setting spray. Setting spray is a crucial step in your makeup application. This helps your makeup stay flawless for longer. I have drier skin so I do prefer the Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray but this one works as well!
Kathleen N.
Ellenviile
Want to literally scrub your makeup off your face after a night out, use this spray. I even spray before foundation. It will seal your foundation on. Holy grail 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Amy C.
euclid
I love this setting spray because it gives you a nice spray to your face so your makeup won’t move. I recommend it because it’s a really good spray and doesn’t make your makeup looking Dewey
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.