BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Britt D.
I use this setting spray on the regular. It's not sticky and doesn't burn your eyes. I have used other setting sprays that have an alcohol sent, but this does not.
Anne M.
Winton, CA
It a good setting spray for a few hours. But definitely not all day. It does have plenty of product though. Will last a long time so I think it's worth the price
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Helps to keep my make up last longer. My face is somewhat on the oily side and after using this, I've noticed that it helps my oils not to seep through my makeup.
sally h.
Lutherville, MD
THE BEST. Pure and simple. Keeps makeup in place. Your face feels set but doesn't feel sticky or tight like some other setting sprays. Also has a nice fine mist.
Gracie K.
This really does keep my makeup set all day and night. easy to apply just spray it on top of your makeup. good for all skin types. pros- make up stays cons- there isn't one. i would defiantly buy again
I love this I tend to get oily very fast so then my makeup will melt and with this I still get oily but it doesn't melt I can be at marching band practice with a full face of makeup and it will not move
Kianna
I love spraying this before putting my highlighter on and after, super lightweight not heavy on the skin. Whenever I feel Cakey I just spray some on and my skin looks great, definitely would buy this product again
Alli L.
Lexington , KY
This stuff is amazing. If you live in a humid climate where it's easy for your makeup to fade or rub off, this is the product for you! Makes makeup last so much longer than without!
Mary J.
Raleigh, NC
Love it!!! Really kept my make up perfect all night and didn't feel sticky or weird on my face! Great for when it's hot and I would normally sweat my makeup off!
Stephanie K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Ben bye is the only brand I like better but I can't buy that in stores. This doesn't make my makeup run when I apply it and it lasts all night even if I'm sweaty
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.