BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

April d.
Very good product! Leaves my skin looking dewey all day long. I wouldn't recommend it for people who want to achieve a more matte look. There is no scent and doesn't leave much stickiness.
Hailey R.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE REPACKAGE. I have been a fan of this product for a long time. It is very lightweight on the skin and holds everything in place as it is supposed to. Much love and will be repurchasing again and again
Abigail D.
Yukon, OK
My go to item when I know I'm in for a long night. I was shocked at how well my makeup stayed in place even after some pretty rough nights. Definitely a life saver.
Madyson H.
Castro Valley
I felt it didn't really work well for me. My makeup creased and didn't set. It is lightweight though but with the amount I had to use I went through the battle quick.
Rosio C.
North Little Rock
Amazing for long lasting make up for a party night the next morning you wake up and you still have perfect make up could even just wake up and go without retouching
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
This Urban Decay setting spray if amazing. It holds your makeup on your face through the whole day. I recommend this product if you want a long lasting makeup look.
Sydney M.
I have never tried Urban Decay products before but, i would certainly love to try their setting spray! It seems like a very very good product that everybody loves! I definitely would recommend to others!
Lauren C.
I recently purchased this product and I absolutely love it. My make up stays on all night and it looks just as good at the end of the night as it did when I put it on
Autumn G.
Jackson, TN
It definitely makes your makeup last longer but I didn't feel like it made my skin any less oily. The all nighter is better at oil control but equal in making makeup last
Abby D.
Olathe
Used this on my wedding day. Makeup stayed in place all day. It rained all day and we even went outside to take pictures and my makeup did not wash off. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.