BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Uendi D.
Jacksonville, FL
I find that it really doesn't do anything to keep my makeup on for a long time. But on the other side it takes away the look of powder and makes my makeup look natural.
Allie G.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! Your makeup isn't going anywhere when you use this stuff. It is quite pricey but you Ulta/Sephora sells 2 packs for $39. Love the new packaging!
Julieanne R.
It is a decent spray, but it didn't seem to be worth the price. I didn't notice a difference between this and a much cheaper spray in terms of my makeup lasting longer
Aysia C.
New Paltz, NY
My go to setting spray. This made my makeup last unbelievably long! After 12 hours of wear my makeup was still going strong & oils were barely starting to peak through.
Amanda S.
Rock Springs, WY
Go-to make up spray. I am a makeup artist and this is a spray that I have repurchased several times over. Great for keeping makeup in place on many different skin types.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
one of the best setting sprays i have ! i am on my 2nd bottle and i love it ! it is in my top 5 picks and i am going to run and get a 3rd bottle today because i am almost out
kayla k.
Rocky point
My favorite setting spray of all time. It doesn't have a harsh smell. The sprayer is nice. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my skin out or make me feel greasy.
Samantha R.
Camden, NJ
I've never tried this but I have heard amazing things about it and it's the most popular finishing spray that I've come across. Definitely want to be trying this soon.
Lucy H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this setting spray words cannot describe it!! I especially love it after I set my face with it then highlight it because my highlighter stands out even more 💕💕
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
I tried this product maybe about a month ago I really like it get my make up on all day wasn't heavy it wasn't sticky really good product definitely will buy it again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.