BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cassie D.
Jackson, TN
I love this setting spray! It literally makes your makeup last all day long. It melts your makeup together to create a seamless, flawless look. Sooooo good!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I like this, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the price. This is pricey compared to other brands but I feel it does make my makeup last all day.
Marissa A.
Tampa, FL
This setting Spray is great as the final touch for your makeup look, but I would not recommend if you're looking for one that would prolong your makeup look.
Katelyn C.
Elyria, OH
The BEST. The only one worth buying. I need oil control in my t-zone and this completely takes care of it. You don't even need powder if you are using this!!
Del V.
Best setting spray out there in my opinion. Awesome for holiday functions & nights out! Your makeup isn't going ANYWHERE! Love love love this setting spray!
Rylie G.
Lincoln City, OR
It really does help your makeup stay on all night! I went out to the club the other day and drank a whole bottle of tequila and my makeup did not move hontey
Michelle U.
Waukegan, IL
After a few sprays, I felt refreshed and cooled. It's the perfect finishing touch to your make up. But i didn't notice that it made my make up last longer..
Anna D.
Finally found a spray that works for the most part but doesn't keep makeup on as long as I hope and also smells like lettuce. Like a freaking subway sandwich
Mia G.
Definitely makes your makeup last alllll night. The only thing I don't really like is the chemically smell that it has, but a lot of setting sprays have that
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
This is my holy grail Setting spray for my kit. I use this on all my clients and they always say how impressed they are with how long their makeup stayed on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.