BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Taylor L.
Morgantown, WV
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Before using this product, I believed setting spray was a gimmick being as all of the others that I have tried sucked. The first time I used this, my mind was blown! My makeup stays flawless all day & all night even if I touch my face on accident. Highly recommend.
Heather F.
Foster City, CA
My go to makeup setting spray. Sets my makeup perfectly all day long. I even keep a small travel bottle in my purse for a touch up or just to refresh my skin. It also works great to wet your makeup brush and use with eyeshadow for a more intense color. I have used this for years and I will continue to buy this product!
Pam B.
Fort Worth, TX
This really helps your makeup last without looking or feeling overly dry. It has a light matte finish, but it definitely tones down any powdery look after makeup application. I use this before I leave for work and my makeup lasts through a 9+ hour day with minimal touch ups. I will never be without this setting spray!
Kimberly C.
This setting spray is amazing! I wasn't a huge fan of setting sprays because I didn't think they did much. This one though worked really well. I feel like it actually helped my makeup wear longer. I have dry skin and was worried that this would dry it out more but it didn't. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tiffany W.
King George
This stuff is really great! It seems to help my makeup last longer and my skin can be a bit oily. Not a fan of the smell but the mister is really nice. Love the packaging! Would definitely recommend.
Debi D.
This setting spray is the bomb! When using this spray, my makeup looks amazing for over 8 hours. It's a lightweight spray with a subtle scent. It's definitely with the money
Christy P.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product it really does keep your makeup on all night and day. I usually use it if I go on a night out where I know it's going to be hot or if I go to an event taking place outside. I use it once on my bare face after moisturizing then I apply the makeup and then another spritz after my face is done.
Katie K.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love urban Decays all nighter long lasting makeup spray.  I was skeptical if a makeup spray was really necessary before but after trying this I will never go back. It keeps my makeup lasting for hours at work.  I have tried other brands and they just don't seem to do the trick like this one.
Ashley P.
This is a MUST HAVE setting Spray in my professional makeup kit! The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray locks that beat face in place and is like insurance for my work! I recently used it on set for an ad campaign where my models had 6 different locations including a pool scene and jet skis in the bay and their Makeup still looked flawless afterward!
Tessa J.
Hollywood
This spray is a must have! it really keeps my make up on all day and night. it’s very lightweight and has a matte finish. it is reasonably priced and i will definitely continue to purchase this spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.