BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

kayla k.
Rocky point
My favorite setting spray of all time. It doesn't have a harsh smell. The sprayer is nice. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my skin out or make me feel greasy.
Lynn L.
This stuff is amazing! My foundation has normally come off by lunchtime, but with this setting spray, it stays on until bedtime. Plus, this spray helps with making my face look less oily as well.
shyanne l.
Redondo Beach, CA
I cannot live without this setting spray. I see MUAs everywhere have this as a must-have and as do I. I do not leave the house without spraying this all over my makeup.
Halie S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I absolutely recommend this product. I work in a bar and at night I get absolutely sweaty and gross and when I DON'T use this product my makeup come off-not in a pretty way either. They also have this in an oil control version!!
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
SO REFRESHING. Smells fresh and keeps your face in place all day! This setting stay will de-cake your face and give your makeup a more natural look. Will be repurchasing.
Sam H.
Brooklyn, NY
This setting spray works like magic. Make sure to spray enough and your makeup will last all day! The only downfall is that if you have oily skin it can be a tad shiny.
Robin V.
Mission hills , CA
I bought this for a Vegas trip in the middle of summer. I sprayed it on my makeup before going to a club. I sweated, danced, and was a general hot mess the entire night. I went to bed and woke up with my makeup fully intact.
Samantha R.
Camden, NJ
I've never tried this but I have heard amazing things about it and it's the most popular finishing spray that I've come across. Definitely want to be trying this soon.
Gina R.
I don't usually use setting spray. However I got this product so my makeup would last at a wedding I went to and it stayed perfect! Highly recommend. Stayed even with all the dancing
Ligia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Favorite setting spray!! It's my holy grail makeup product. My makeup wouldn't look so good with out it! It helps so much to keep my makeup in place throughout the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.