BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madyson H.
Castro Valley
I felt it didn't really work well for me. My makeup creased and didn't set. It is lightweight though but with the amount I had to use I went through the battle quick.
Emma H.
Charlotte, NC
I use this stuff everyday with the foundation and I am hooked for life. Everything looks so much better through out the day with very minimal touch ups which I love
Brianna J.
Desoto, TX
This product really does last all day. Once I spray it on my makeup goes no where, yet it will still transfer if rubbed on. I've recently heard they may have changed the formula in the new black bottle & its not as good, but I haven't tried it myself yet.
April d.
Very good product! Leaves my skin looking dewey all day long. I wouldn't recommend it for people who want to achieve a more matte look. There is no scent and doesn't leave much stickiness.
Abby D.
Olathe
Used this on my wedding day. Makeup stayed in place all day. It rained all day and we even went outside to take pictures and my makeup did not wash off. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Rosio C.
North Little Rock
Amazing for long lasting make up for a party night the next morning you wake up and you still have perfect make up could even just wake up and go without retouching
Evelina W.
Hillsboro , OR
Best setting spray out there. It locks your makeup and it protects it all day long. It feels very refreshing too and it's just a pleasant feel. Definitely lasts all night. I would highly recommend this setting spray.
Leanne S.
Long Beach, CA
if you don't want to look like a hot mess at the end of the day. you need to use this spray. helps set your makeup so you won't see it travelling all over the place
Sydney M.
I have never tried Urban Decay products before but, i would certainly love to try their setting spray! It seems like a very very good product that everybody loves! I definitely would recommend to others!
Shannah C.
Mt sterling , KY
Great setting spray! I use this every day. Works great in the summer. I used mine after applying my make up before going to a festival and my make up lasted all night
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.