BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
This product works AMAZINGLY but it is SO expensive. I can’t afford bottle after bottle for how much I use, but I buy it when I splurge because it’s awesome!
Nidia L.
Pasadena , TX
This spray has a weird smell to it but i like how the mist comes out evenly not straight into the face, and it does last a long time usually most of the day
Alyssa R.
I personally buy the travel size I feel like it last me quite awhile, it doesn't leave my face oily after wearing it. I think the travel size price is fair.
laura p.
New Braunfels
A go-to. Makes my makeup last through long, Texas FNL's. Subtle smell, but nothing noticeable after initial application. Super lightweight and easy to apply.
Shay B.
Seffner, FL
I had never used a makeup setting spray till this one. Sets my makeup to a dewy look, feels refreshing, makeup stays put all day. Sprays in a nice even mist.
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
The name doesn't lie when it says it last all night long! Even on nights when I am dancing the night away it still stays out! I use it every day and love it
Elizabeth B.
Plainville, MA
Very disappointed. Just like the eyeshadow primer I reviewed, this does nothing for me. I wish I could fall upon that UD spell that everyone else is under..
Leonor J.
Abilene, TX
I love both but Mac hydrating/setting spray is much better, lighter and stays on all day, also you can give yourself a quick spritz it to "refresh" yourself.
Keisha L.
Summerville, SC
Makes your makeup last all days. Doesn't have a funny smell and leaves my face feeling very refreshed. I also use it as a refresher spray throughout the day.
Brieanna C.
The product itself works great. My make up stayed on for hours . The packaging could use work. The small part the makes it mist fell out so it no long sprays
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.