BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
I have used Urban Decay setting sprays for years and I will continue to repurchase them! After I finish putting on my makeup, I spray a few times over my face and my makeup lasts ALL NIGHT. I know this it’s bad to do this, but I have fallen asleep with my makeup on, and the next morning my makeup still looks perfect! I have gotten questions on how my makeup still looks so good in the morning after a night out where I was sticky and sweaty. I bought this at sephora, and they also have a deal where you can buy two sprays for a cheaper price than if you bought them separately. One of the times I purchased this, I think I got a defective bottle because the spray was coming out as a super light mist...that was annoying but I have had no other issues with this spray.
kenecia j.
Beaufort , SC
Love, love, love this spray. I have purchased this item twice. It sets my makeup and makes it last all day. It also tends to keep my oils at bay for a fair time period. Not crazy about the packaging, but the nozzle on it is just right for spraying on your face. I’d give this item five stars but it is a bit pricey in my opinion, which is why I use it periodically and not each time I wear my makeup!
Caitlyn N.
Parma
This product KEEPS my makeup the way it was when i apply it. I got the travel size, just so i could try it, and i am now on my second full size bottle. It is great for the summer months and will keep you looking fresh all day. This is a repeat purchase for me and part of my daily makeup routine. I put on my full face and spray this to set everything. It was love at first pump!
Morgan C.
Lock Haven, PA
This stuff is like nothing I have ever used. This will keep your make up on all day and night like nothing else!!! There are no other products that even compare to it, I have tried many different cheaper brands but they don't hold up. This comes out in an even mist and has a light alcohol smell but it isn't overwhelming. This stuff is amazing and I will always have to buy it.
lucy s.
This is an overall, really great, trusty setting spray! The smell is definitely not the best but it’s not unbearable-you get over it. I’m a dancer so I’ve gone through days where I have to be in a full face of makeup from 6am-10pm, and by the end of the (long, long) day, my makeup definitely isn’t pretty, but I can count on the fact that it’s still there with All Nighter. :)
Katy C.
Saint Paul
Of all the makeup setting sprays I’ve tried, I always come back to this one. The spray is a consistent, fine mist that has a neutral scent. It doesn’t change the finish of my makeup and helps it stay in place. I would recommend this to anyone since it works for all skin types. It is also available in a travel size so you can try it before you commit to a full size purchase!
Desiree M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I initially received this product in a makeup bundle I bought on posh and had no idea how it actually worked. This was forever ago and this is my go-to product when I finish my makeup application. I've accidentally fallen asleep with a full face of makeup after using this setting spray before going out and woke up with 75% of my makeup still on! Bad habit for me but it's a testament to how good the product really is!
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Urban Decay slammed the competition when they created this product! A couple of spritzes is all that I need to keep my makeup in place all day - even though sweat! UD is one of the only companies that was able to get the mister RIGHT on there product. It delivers the perfect amount of product and doesn't leave little wet marks on my makeup! I will always repurchase this!
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried so many different setting sprays, and while a lot of them work for me, Urban Decay’s All Nighter Setting Spray is hands down the best I have ever used. My makeup does not go anywhere when I use this. It also has a nice subtle scent and it sprays very evenly upon use. It also dries pretty quickly so you don’t have to wait around anxious and worried that your going to destroy your makeup. I am always trying other brands but I ALWAYS end up going right back to my Urban Decay. This Settinf Spray is the best I have ever used!
Ashlie H.
#1 setting spray in the world btw and it’s proof! It has SPF I don’t remember the amount but it’s so amazing with keeping your makeup in place! It gives a matte finish, I totally recommend this setting spray, it’s oil free, paraben free, and it has temperature technology so even if it’s super hot outside your makeup is not coming off and this spray is for all skin types!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.