BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Haylie B.
Las vegas, NV
This stuff is great. Always use it before going to late night or all day events and my makeup will usually last for the most part.
Amy D.
This is a must have for your makeup bag. It holds make-up better than any spray I’ve ever used (and I’m prone to sweating it off).
Brooke L.
I use this stuff before and after every makeup application. I swear it's like a miracle spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day
Katie N.
Coppell, TX
I love this setting spray! I use it before a long day or night out and it definitely helps my makeup stay on. Will always buy this.
Montana B.
Slayton, MN
I absolutely love this setting spray it almost gives me a dewy finish but makes it long lasting and the bottle is a nice packaging!
Mayerli D.
Englewood, NJ
My fav and only one. It help my makeup to stay longer, with a natural glow without looking like I have 20 pounds of oil in my face
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
lil pricey but I love this SPRAY I'm super oily and this just sets my face and chills it out from trying to look like a French fry
Ashley H.
Apollo Beach, FL
I literally love this setting spray however, it’s on the expensive side! I hope to repurchase this one day when I have extra money.
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
i like using this on a girls night out. keeps my makeup in place and melts everything in on those days i went too hard with powder.
Stephanie D.
Pearl City
Love this setting spray! If you’re looking for a setting spray, definitely try this one out. Makes your makeup last all day/night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.