BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

sally h.
Lutherville, MD
THE BEST. Pure and simple. Keeps makeup in place. Your face feels set but doesn't feel sticky or tight like some other setting sprays. Also has a nice fine mist.
Kianna
I love spraying this before putting my highlighter on and after, super lightweight not heavy on the skin. Whenever I feel Cakey I just spray some on and my skin looks great, definitely would buy this product again
I love this I tend to get oily very fast so then my makeup will melt and with this I still get oily but it doesn't melt I can be at marching band practice with a full face of makeup and it will not move
Mary J.
Raleigh, NC
Love it!!! Really kept my make up perfect all night and didn't feel sticky or weird on my face! Great for when it's hot and I would normally sweat my makeup off!
Ali Grace H.
When it says all nighter it is NOT kidding. With 2 jobs working from 4 in the morning to 9 at night my makeup still looks flawless! Especially during those hot weeks it keeps my makeup in place & not melting away
Emily S.
I have such an oily skin and this makeup setting spray is the bomb dot com. It seriously helps in setting my face. It is light weight and lasts all day or night. It is easy to use and the price is adequate for the amount given. One of my favorites and go to!
Princess I.
Waipahu, HI
Helps to keep my make up last longer. My face is somewhat on the oily side and after using this, I've noticed that it helps my oils not to seep through my makeup.
Stephanie K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Ben bye is the only brand I like better but I can't buy that in stores. This doesn't make my makeup run when I apply it and it lasts all night even if I'm sweaty
Britt D.
I use this setting spray on the regular. It's not sticky and doesn't burn your eyes. I have used other setting sprays that have an alcohol sent, but this does not.
Caitlyn M.
One of my very favorite setting sprays. I notice the difference when I don't use it for sure. It helps my makeup stay matte and not move around throughout the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.