BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
member-f2bc5
I tried it and it instantly turned my makeup matte. It felt VERY soft on my skin (which is great). I really recommend this product.
Melissa V.
Omaha, NE
Smells really good! Very easy to apply, my makeup always looks so good and last for such a long time when I use, Highly recommend!
Caitlin C.
I liked this for a while, i’m not sure how well it worked though. I didn’t really notice a difference in how long my makeup stayed
Really lasts all day, I would use this on days where I had lonng dance performances and everything stays put really well. #contest
hernandez0802 H.
Hillsboro
I can tell the difference if I dont use my setting spray. It makes my makeup look just as great as when I put it on in the morning.
Angel J.
Nicholasville
Great product! Set my make up beautifully. Prior to using a setting spray I had issues with my make up wearing off too soon.
Esmeralda T.
This spray sets everything in place. It lasts all day/night. It feels refreshing!!! I love this product I definitely recommend it!
member-ec733bf8f
las vegas, nv
Is a product worth buying and try it because it is very good product and are not going to buy it repentir recommend it to everyone.
Celeste P.
Phoenix, AZ
It gives me the matte finish that I love! It never makes my skin looked cakey or pores more visible. It's pricey but worth the try!
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Must have holy grail. Keeps you looking plastic fantastic all day! Who wants to spend forever on your face for it just to melt away
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.