BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katie S.
West Fargo , ND
This is my holy grail setting spray that keeps my makeup on til the next day lmao. No but really this is the only setting spray that keeps me matte and I love it
Maddie S.
Burlington, VT
This product feels refreshing on your face and keeps your makeup set all day and night. I wish the product cost a little less because I typically use the product up pretty quickly.
Kaitlin B.
Greensboro, NC
Keeps your makeup looking great for about 6 hours. Keeps oil at bay. But for the price I've found better, cheaper setting sprays that actually last longer, and it can be quite drying.. Like the NYX matte spray.
Suk H.
This is the best setting spray ever !!!! Seriously it is clinically proven to make your makeup last up to 21 hours but I swear it keeps it for way longer from experience.
Luxx M.
I absolutely Love Urban decay. All nighter is the ONLY setting Spray that I will use. It dose not sting the skin. And makes makeup stay all day looking perfect. Worth every penny.
Debbie R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Great product. It sets my makeup so that I can go all day without having to touch up. I recommend this product if you're having problems with smudging or if you're having to touch up and reapply you're makeup throughout the day.
Hannah F.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is like magic! It helped my makeup stay all day and all night! I didn't think it was possible to this amount of wear out of my makeup. I'm so glad I found this product.
Isabella M.
Washington, DC
WMAZING! A few spritzed and my makeup doesn't budge even through dancing and everything else. I can't wait to use the de-slick version to keep my face more matte
Jewel D.
Douglasville, GA
When they say this is a all nighter is setting spray it lasted all night and day. It keeps your makeup on and in place. This is very recommended if you need a new type of settings spray
Sheyla A.
Love this and it really does work. I used this on the day of my wedding and my pictures at the end of the night looked just as flawless as the start of the day. This is part of my everyday must have items now.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.