BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Merlie L.
Middlesboro , KY
Great product! I caught it on sale at Sephora and decided to try it. The only negative is the smell. It’s almost unbearable to me.
Really lasts all day, I would use this on days where I had lonng dance performances and everything stays put really well. #contest
Cori B.
Nashville, TN
Yasssssssss! This stuff is amazing, spritz it on and go, no worries about melting, or shine, or racoon eyes this stuff works baby.
Valerie S.
Calhoun, LA
THE ONLY SETTING SPRAY YOU WILL EVER NEED. GAME CHANGER! You need this in your life to keep your makeup looking bomb for 16+ hours!
Lindsey R.
Aurora, CO
Literally the only setting spray I use. I absolutely love it! It keeps me matte, but doesn’t make my makeup look cakey or too dry.
Macy
This product truly is perfect!! It makes my skin flawless all day long !! No matter what I absolutely love it for my daily routine.
Issys O.
Port Arthur, TX
I bet it would be amazing for oily skin, but left dry patches on my combination skin. Easy to apply, great product, but not for me.
Cortney C.
Forest Lake, MN
Not impressed, no matter how much you put on it doesn’t really do that great of a job. Consider Kat Von D’s setting spray instead.
Brittney D.
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY!!! You can go swimming, workout or sleep, and your makeup will stay on! It’s a little pricey but so worth it
Sarah P.
Grafton
While this setting spray makes my makeup last all night, when I spray it on my face, it leaves a weird film overtop my foundation.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.