BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katherine G.
Although the price point is a bit high, this product is pretty amazing. It helps seal and blend all my makeup together so I do not look cakey throughout the day.
Ruby M.
I don't leave the house without it. It works soooo well! I don't have to touch up my makeup until I am ready to take it off. I have oily skin and works well for me. It lasts all day..def worth the investment!
Dania M.
Pooler , GA
Best setting spray ever? Can I get an amen! Sometimes I find it helpful, not just with this setting spray but with any setting spray, to Pat down after spraying. Just softly pat.
Diana A.
I feels nice when spraying it and moments after. I have dry/combo skin. It makes me. Feel very constricted. However, I don't think it serves its purpose of helping the makeup last.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have heard a lot of good things about this all nighter setting spray. I would love to buy some because I've heard such good things about it. I would definitely buy it for myself and recommend it to you ladies
Luxx M.
I absolutely Love Urban decay. All nighter is the ONLY setting Spray that I will use. It dose not sting the skin. And makes makeup stay all day looking perfect. Worth every penny.
Destinee T.
Everyone knows this is the best setting spray on the market. I have oily skin and it works amazing, it’s light weight and easy to apply. My make up DOES NOT MOVE
Larissa F.
Does it help to keep the Malé up on? Yes! Do I need this? Not really. It's easy to apply ( it had two covers I don't know why) it's smells great, lightweight. Wouldn't buy again tho
Stephanie S.
Grundy, VA
Helps to keep my make-up looking flawless through long shifts or just going out in the weather! Quick and easy last step to preserve all that hard work put into doing your make-up!
Shanna B.
Monongahela, PA
This is my holy grail of setting sprays! It helped my makeup stay on in Mexico when it was extremely hot and humid, and even after a spin class my makeup is still on pretty good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.