BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kelsey D.
Springfield, VA
my absolute fav setting spray. works like a miracle. i use it before anddd after & i also use it on my beauty blender under my eye
Kelsey H.
Williamsburg, VA
Holds my makeup in place all day! It doesn't make my skin feel tight, and the spray nozzle allows an even, fine-mist distribution.
Faith G.
Brownsville, TX
Bomb! This will keep my makeup on all day long!! Waterproof for sure and matte! Definitely one of the top setting sprays out there!
Alanna S.
Weymouth MA
Sets my makeup stunningly. Never have a flaw. Stays on all day. Keeps my makeup on all day. Very light weight. Amazing price.
LaRonda M.
Pensacola, FL
The name says it all. My makeup literally pulls an "all-nighter" when I use it. It is great for oily skin. Very lightweight. Love!
Audreyann Y.
For sure a go to. Doesn't leave my face sticky or to wet and definitely holds my makeup in place. I even carry around my minin one.
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD
This is hands down the best setting spray for long lasting makeup. I have used this for about 8 years now. A tried and true for me.
Shun F.
Shreveport, LA
I’m not sure if this really helps set my makeup but it does help it from looking powdery and it also helps melt everything together
Kate C.
Best setting spray I have ever used! Highly recommend! This makes your makeup last all day, and it is completely worth your money!
Rachelle S.
Kimper, KY
You could go swimming and your makeup wont budge with this setting spray! It's a must have for anyone doing a full face of makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.