BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shanna B.
Monongahela, PA
This is my holy grail of setting sprays! It helped my makeup stay on in Mexico when it was extremely hot and humid, and even after a spin class my makeup is still on pretty good!
Hannah F.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is like magic! It helped my makeup stay all day and all night! I didn't think it was possible to this amount of wear out of my makeup. I'm so glad I found this product.
Isabella M.
Washington, DC
WMAZING! A few spritzed and my makeup doesn't budge even through dancing and everything else. I can't wait to use the de-slick version to keep my face more matte
David M.
Dublin
There is nothing like it. I feel matte and i stay matte. I LOVE this product and what it does for my makeup, i'd be lost without it! What they say is true! It's truly incredible.
Daisy C.
Lorddddd! This setting spray is life! I only use it for like big occasions and my makeup stays on till the next day. Just finished my bottle which means I need to go buy another soon! You really need to try this!
Helan S.
antioch
This setting spray smells just like cucumbers and works all night! I’ve been using it for about 5 months now and I love it! I’ve gone through about 2 bottles so far! Defiantly a product everyone should buy.
Kendra W.
Acworth, GA
This is without question the best setting spray out there. There's a reason literally every makeup tutorial I watch ends with this setting spray. It's because it can't be beat!
Harper R.
Muncie, IN
I really enjoy Urban Decay All Nighter. It has a nice matte finish and allows your makeup to stay in place for almost the entire day or at least 8 hours after you spray it.
Giovanni P.
I don't get it
Is this supposed to ruin my makeup?
I had a whole look going and then i used the setting spray....
It made my makeup look like a dripping wax candle
Never.
Again.
Tammy N.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use this setting spray on an everyday basis! It does not matter if I go to school, work, or even a night out with friends I use it. Perfect spray for a cake face too as well!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.