BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Talia H.
Loveland, OH
Urban Decay all nighter setting spray really works. I went out for about 12 hours in the heat and my make up still looked flawless!
Ivyy M.
Castroville, CA
This holds your makeup on so good its totaly worth every penny😻😻i keep on repurchasing and i won stop purchasing i love it so much
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
Its pretty great I really love it and use it all the time i like to look fabulous when i do my make-up never like to look dull lol
Cindy O.
Purchased this product not to sure how I feel sometimes I love it and sometimes I feel like it doesn't work. But would recommend it
Julia K.
Palatine, IL
great deal for 2 awesome setting sprays which will keep your makeup on all night long without budging... always have a few on stock
Anna K.
I don't have much to say about it. It's just a setting powder it's pretty good. I don't really care that much about setting powders
Shantel M.
Love this! I will always replenish this product! Everyone should buy this. It's hold my makeup for a long time and worth the money.
Heather W.
It lasts all day and night! I do my makeup in the morning, spray it on, and go and at the end of the night my makeup hasn't moved!
Kennedy V.
roselle, IL
The very best setting spray in the business!! I do my makeup, set it, go out all night and wake up the next morning still on fleek
Brittney J.
I love to set my makeup with this .My makeup stays in place all day when using this .I also use it to freshen up my makeup as well
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.