BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Halie S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I absolutely recommend this product. I work in a bar and at night I get absolutely sweaty and gross and when I DON'T use this product my makeup come off-not in a pretty way either. They also have this in an oil control version!!
Nicole Z.
E Providence, RI
I recently purchased UD's Chill Makeup Setting Spray after running out of their All Nighter setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day and feels hydrating on my dry skin. I don't feel the "cooling" factor
Samantha R.
Camden, NJ
I've never tried this but I have heard amazing things about it and it's the most popular finishing spray that I've come across. Definitely want to be trying this soon.
Dai'Shaune H.
Florence, SC
I've had better but this actually does its job. I'm oily sometimes after using it but I control that by using a primer and shine killer before makeup if I'm using this
Julieanne R.
It is a decent spray, but it didn't seem to be worth the price. I didn't notice a difference between this and a much cheaper spray in terms of my makeup lasting longer
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
one of the best setting sprays i have ! i am on my 2nd bottle and i love it ! it is in my top 5 picks and i am going to run and get a 3rd bottle today because i am almost out
Jessica R.
This setting spray definitely extends the wear of my makeup. It would be perfect if the spray was a bit finer. I do notice larger droplets that can mess with my makeup.
Maribel C.
San Antonio , TX
This is my everyday product! So far I'm liking the outcome, I've been using it for about a year now. It does set my makeup and is long lasting. I have 'normal' skin.
Kelly R.
Awesome product for long lasting make up! Natural finish. Great value. I use it when doing on camera work and really helps to set my makeup. Definitely recommend!
Alli B.
Toledo
This spray keeps your makeup from budging all day and then some. It shows it's true performance power during the summer months when it keeps makeup from sweating off.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.