BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
I love love this setting spray I use it with concealer on a beauty blender and also all over to set full face of make up its got a great price and a great smell
Phoebe B.
Wellington
Simply the best! It sets my makeup like a dream, I set my foundation before I powder then I set my whole face before my highlight if I really it want it to pop!
Arielle M.
I've used this a few times. It does hold makeup on longer than normal but I didn't see anything that was extraordinary with this product. I have very oily skin.
Alex T.
This product really is worth the hype. Keeps my makeup on all night and keeps it looking fresh. Dries down nicely. I have combo skin and this works well for me.
Karli S.
Warren, MI
This is the best setting spray. I keep it in my kit for bridal work and it keeps makeup on from morning to all night. I wouldn't even want to try anything else.
Sonia A.
Antioch, CA
Best setting spray on the market. Makes my makeup stay in place through anything including heat, sweat or rain. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it more oily.
Andrea R.
The best one. Makes my makeup stay put when i have parties and such. All night like it claims, i love it but don't use it all the time. I feel it coths my pores
Kiley H.
Carrollton, GA
I am literally the most oily person ever and this stuff keeps my makeup on all day! My makeup usually slips and slides all day but this keeps it in place.
Ashley U.
Ardmore
Love this stuff. Wasn't for using a setting spray till I tried this out and I was hooked it holds your makeup in place so well and makes your skin feel hydrated
Ry T.
Just your every day setting spray. Sometimes the bottles I would buy would have a funky sprayer, but others were just fine! A small problem for a great product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.