BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

angie s.
Oxnard, CA
I love this setting spray, it's my personal favorite. I can go out all night to a party and put the setting spray on, and it won't come off. everything says in place!
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff really works! I use it every single time that I wear makeup, and it keeps everything in place and looking good all day long. This is my go-to setting spray.
Yareimy G.
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY !!! I read so many reviews about this product and was determined to try it and I finally did and I'm never going back I love this setting spray
Joshua W.
White House
This setting spray is PERFECT for long activities like a night out or school. It makes your makeup blend somehow and makes it look so pretty and natural. Lasts forever!
Brianna B.
Love this!!! I've repurchased this multiple times and it has never let me down. Keeps my makeup in place and even after 8hrs and i touch up and spray and makes my make look flawless again.
Stephanie E.
Minneapolis
Only had travel size ones... but have to go get another bottle. It really set the makeup on my fave really good. After a few sprays...i don't really have to worry about my make rubbing off .
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
The Urban Decay All Nigher Makeup Setting Spray Long-Lasting is amazing!! It helps my makeup stay on all night, definitely one of the best setting sprays i've used. I recommend this to everyone!
Morgan S.
Emporia, KS
I just bought this to try out and have fallen in love with it. It's lasting me a long time, even for the travel size. It's also light and doesn't make my makeup cake. 10/10 would recommend.
Michelle T.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this product. It keeps my makeup in place during the heat and humidity but also leaves me fresh looking in the cold and wind. I am never without it.
Patricia M.
I love this setting spray. Doesn't take much to set my makeup. Keeps everything in place. Not too strong of a perfume smell. It's a little too pricey but well worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.