BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittany Z.
San Dimas
This product does what it advertises: it keeps your makeup looking fresh all day and night. I like to spritz it on my face during hot days as a refresher too.
Ari R.
This keeps my makeup on through out a night out.
I came home after a night of heavy drinking only to find my makeup still intact as if it had just been applied
Rosa C.
Love this setting spray, it’s amazing and I always run out and go back to the store and get a new one! Out of all the brands I’ve tried, UD is by far the best.
Hayley B.
Friendsville, TN
I love this setting spray! It stays on no matter what i do throughout the day or night!!! It is very lightweight and easy to apply! All you do is spray and go!
Gina F.
Las Vegas, NV
This product does exactly what it's supposed to do. It works even better if you spray it on before and after you apply your make-up. Perfect for long nights!
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This setting spray surely does its job, but after applying it onto my face.. there are times that it made my makeup 'cakey' but overall a good product to use!
Evelis C.
Bronx, NY
The scent is different now, but it always works perfectly. My makeup does not move and melts into my skin. I always repurchase because nothing compares to it.
Claudia C.
Pomona, CA
when i seen this duo pack i had to buy it! this was a great deal! i love this setting spray helps my makeup stay on place all night. this is really good stuff.
Mickey C.
I can definitely tell when I don't set my makeup with this afterwards that it seems to wear off way quicker. It helps to keep my makeup looking fresh all day!
Destiny G.
You can't sway me from this product! I use the hourglass primer and then this and it keeps my makeup from moving! I love how refreshing it is to spray on too!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.