BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Emerald M.
Perfect for a long day or a night out! Doesn't make makeup look "more natural" but it does help makeup stay in place all day/ night!
Julie M.
Keeps your makeup on all day!!! Love this stuff but it's a little steep for my wallet. I do splurge on it when I have the extra cash
Rebecca M.
This setting spray is hands down one of my favorites. It leaves my makeup looking like I just applied it all day no touch ups needed.
Abby H.
Claymont
I use this whenever I put makeup on my skin to last throughout the day. It does a good job of keeping makeup from melting off my face
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
My nyx does the same thing. Not great for tge price. I wanted to fall in love heat az heat proved too brutal for this setting sprat.
Veronica Rivera L.
Fresno, Ca
I have super oily skin and this setting spray keeps my makeup matte and lasts long! I have been through 3 bottles and its my go too.
Lexie C.
Oceanside , CA
I legit always finish it up and go end up buying a new one because it's a very good setting spray and it feels good when applying it
Lauren W.
Park Hills , MO
I have used All Nighter for about 3 years now. Great packaging. Easy to use. Doesn't dry your skin out but also doesn't become oily.
Tanesa Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This makes my make up last all day with few touch ups I have very oily skin so this keeps my oils at bay while taking the cake a way
Sophia V.
Holyoke, MA
Only con is that it’s pricey! But best spray in the business honestly. If you want something worth you money, i suggest this bad boy
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.