BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Suzi D.
I cried for three hours at work today, my makeup literally looks bomb. I’m wearing cheap drugstore eye makeup and I can definitely tell it helped with that too. 10/10 would recommend, better than the Mac fix.
Brittney D.
My holy grail setting spray. I have insanely oily skin and I use mac foundation and this keeps my makeup lasting for 12+ hours with very little touch ups. Great for all skin types and lasts months before you have to purchase more. I recommend getting the double pack as it is a buy 1 get one half off. $42 vs $36 for a single, great deal.
Graciela B.
Corp Christi, TX
When you need your makeup to last all night, what do you reach for? Urban Decay All Nighter setting Spray. This literally freezes the makeup on my face and I don't have to be worrying about it coming off or smearing during my day. This along with my setting powder allow me to hug my husband without fear of getting anything on his clothing. I also like to make sure all the work I did doesn't come off after a few hrs. I spray this generously all over my face when I'm done but I also spray it all over my eyes to help set my eyeshadow. It's especially useful when I wear shimmer shadows or glitter, it prevents the fallout and transfer on my upper lid. I can definitely say this stuff is worth every penny.

Update 5/7/17 : I've yet to find a setting spray that does it's job as well as this. I've gone through several trying to find a dupe but none exist. This holds my makeup in place and doesn't irritate my skin like some others I've tried. I just got another bottle. Lol
Sarah M.
W Friendship, MD
All nighter is amazing. It helps keep your makeup on for many hours. I had my makeup on for 20 hours and my makeup still looked fresh. I love it and I would recommend it to others.
Mya J.
I bought this product for the very first time about a month ago, and I love it! It seriously does make your makeup last all night (LOL), and is very easy to apply. It does not feel to heavy on the skin, as most setting sprays do. This product does have an odd smell, however it kind of goes away after the first few uses. I recommend this product, as I will be buying it again.
Subrina C.
Fountain , NC
This is a really good setting spray. It has a matte finish and blends and melts your makeup very well. Great food types of skin. It keeps your makeup stay all day! And I will be purchasing this product again!
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
Definitely my favorite setting spray. There's no smell to this to irritate the senses, and it works amazing! I recommend that everyone at least try using this because I'll never not have any on hand and always a back up.
🌈 A.
Twentynine Palms
Best setting spray hands down ! Everyone you know has this product ! Its very good on skin ! It has a very natural finish ! Easy to use just spray away on your face ! Definitely would purchase again forsure !
BeatsByKimmie C.
Kansas City , KS
I absolutely love this product. When I use the setting spray, my makeup does not move! If I wanted to wear my makeup 24 hours straight, I literally could. I recommend this product!
Hayley H.
Chadds Ford
This product is amazing!!!! It is by far my favorite setting spray and does the job. It locks in your makeup, making last for longer. A few sprays and you are good to go! This product is refreshing when sprayed on and does not have a sticky application. If you are looking for a long lasting setting spray then the all-nighter is for yoU!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.