BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shanna R.
This setting spray is amazing!! If you're looking to have your makeup last all day long, this won't be disappointing! It's a tad pricey, but worth every penny!
Linda N.
I love this setting spray! It helps my makeup stay on all night when I'm out with friends. It is very lightweight and does not cause any additional shininess.
Lisa W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is the best setting spray I've tried. It really does set and keep your makeup fresh all day long. I have combination skin and have had no issues with it.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
It's not too pricey considering how long the bottle lasts. This spray was the only way I could get my makeup to last a full shift. Would definitely recommend!
Amiraya M.
Milwaukee, WI
The setting spray works great and once you spray, at least for me, you can see the difference and you can see that it sets the face leaving an amazing finish.
Jessica P.
I use this all the time before applying my make up and after it really give long wear to my makeup. With my oily skin definitely prevents it from looking oily.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
This product really does what it says it does! Make sure to MIST far from the face for the best results, if you get your makeup too wet you'll have a bad time!
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Light and works. Used it for a friend's wedding and my makeup and lashes lasted all night. Didnt leave a uncomfortable feeling on my face. Would use it again!
Franki G.
Monongahela, PA
I have this is the regular size and travel size.. I keep the travel size in my purse in case
Id ever forget to use it or I see my makeup slipping its perfect!
Shelley O.
Raceland, LA
I guess because of my oily skin, i dont think this woeks as intended. Ive also tried the one for oily skin. I will continue to use them since i paid for them.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.