BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madeline H.
Yet another holy grail item. My face doesn’t feel done until I’ve used my spray. This stuff finishes my makeup beautifully and keeps it locked down for hours.
Beth P.
Redding, CA
My makeup seriously does not budge when I use this product. It does spray on a little thick so hold it farther away from your face. Dries quickly after using.
Daniela O.
piedmont
It's an okay setting spray. Setting spray with me I don't see a difference with not wearing any. Though it does make my face less Cakey which I do really like
Mark V.
Ewa Beach
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is one of the best setting spray i have ever invested on. It might be pricey but it looks really pretty on the skin.
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
The holy grail of setting sprays! I'm addicted to this stuff and none of the dukes come close! It's good for all skin types and it keeps your makeup on all say
Karissa S.
Really protects your makeup from moisture, heat, and wind. It's also very weightless, but powerful. I really love it! Will definitely be buying a new one soon.
Ashley D.
Londonderry, VT
Makes my makeup long lasting and a travel size lasts me forever. However, the new scent is not my favorite, if you can get past that its a great product.
Krystal R.
Bronx , NY
It’s great for setting makeup, I swear. I have an oily face so this helps keep me matte all day. Easy to apply and I use it all the time when I set my makeup!
Dani♔ J.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I liked the spray I felt it held my makeup on well. My skin is neither dry or oily and it worked well so I feel it can be used for a combination of skin types
Kayla C.
Amazing setting spray. This is definitely a staple item to havr in your collection. It is great for every skin type and it hold your makeup on for up to 16hrs!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.