BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
This is the best setting spray ever!! Great to prime, set, or refresh your face!! Don't leave home without this girls. Your makeup will be locked in ALL day and night!
Gisselle J.
This setting spray is AMAZING omggg!!! You gotta try this out. It makes my makeup last long and it doesn't mess it up. Doesn't have a funky smell and very comfortable
Bri B.
Tulsa, OK
Love this!! Really keeps your makeup on. It's a must for when you go out. Also I used this doing musicals to keep my makeup from getting messed up due to sweat and it worked like a charm
Arianna A.
San Juan, TX
Omg I love love love this setting spray! Smells so yummy & it is so hydrating! Plus it really does help your make-up stay on all night! This is my go to all the time!
Jessica D.
Absolute best setting spray ever! It is very easy to apply. Add a little or a lot and it is amazing and gives you a beautiful matte finish and is lightweight. I recommend this to everyone!
Angela B.
Pearland, TX
This product truly is long lasting!! It's one of my go to sprays and I'm absolutely in love with it!! I will spray before and after my beauty routine and it makes such a huge difference!!
Brittany S.
" All nighter "makes anyone want to try this product . Us females are always looking for something to help us make our make up lasts longer . I think this product lives up to its name .
Christy S.
Texas City, TX
I use this daily and it keeps me looking fresh all day. I do have to blot once in the evening but overall does a great job and my make up has good longevity. A little pricey but I love it.
Rachel M.
Hillsboro, OH
Was recently gifted this and I already LOVE it. I have previously used ELF setting spray which gave my face a dewey/almost oily look, which I didn't like. This seals your makeup on your face while leaving it all matte.
Jocelyn R.
Sault Ste. Marie
I love this product! It has a very fine mist so it doesn’t leave water marks, it sets my face to perfection and it doesn’t feel tight or drying! Would definitely re purchase when I run out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.