BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth G.
Leominster
I love setting spray and I LOVE this specific setting spray. I could get hit by a car and my makeup would stay in tact. I'm a big person when it comes to smells but this setting spray does not have an intense scent. I would recommend this setting spray to others, unless other people don't want their face staying in place! :)
Courtney C.
olathe
Let me just say after a vodka fueled night this thing has me incredibly impressed. It kept my face pretty matte and in place down side is it smells kind of funny and it can dry you out if you have dry skin like me. Can go on kind of sticky at first almost like wet hairspray. The package is really slim and feels pretty hefty.
Kennedy N.
Logansport, IN
It’s one of the best setting sprays you can use I. Would recommend this to anyone. It’s more on the expensive side but it will last through long shifts and long days even when it’s hot
Ashley T.
HARTFORD, CT
Hands down the best setting spray in the highend market. I have to go purchase another because im almost out. If you dont have this setting soray in your makeuo collection you do not know what you are missing
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
One of my favorite setting sprays! It truly does last all night... although after a few hours I do notice that my skin starts to get a little oily.it has a natural finish which I really like! A must try
Sarah N.
Oswego
I would most definitely recommend this product. It kept my make up in place all day long. Sweat and everything. I also have super oily skin and it didn’t budge. I would definitely buy this product again
Atlanta L.
Spruce Pine, NC
My favorite high end setting spray! i recommend this product to anyone! the only bad thing about this product is the smell. but it does do the job and keeps your makeup in place all day and all night :)
Jamie M.
True story: I once applied all nighter over a full face of non waterproof makeup, and it kept my face FLAWLESS while going down multiple water slides at a water park! Now that is amazing! This stuff holds your makeup on until you scrub it off with cleanser, and even stands it’s ground against 4 hours of water slides! Best. Ever.
Rachel E.
Ellijay , GA
This is my favorite setting spray hands down! It leaves your makeup in place all day and has a matte finish. It is a little on the pricey side, but so worth it when you spend time on your makeup and want it to last!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
I really never used setting spray but felt this was the one to give a try. It gives a pretty matte finish but ends up natural looking. I will say that it really keeps the foundation on your face long term. Of course, don't expect magic. If your foundation sucks it's not gonna make it great. Get a good base and it will keep it there.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.