BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexandra B.
Bremerton, WA
Nothing makes your makeup set better or lat longer the best setting spray you can buy!!
Teagan Q.
Fostoria, OH
Best setting spray in my opinion! Will keep your makeup on through ANYTHING! I love it
Lindsey H.
Best long lasting setting spray. Keeps the makeup on and looking GOOD the entire day.
Ainoa F.
I really like this product, ir sets my face completely and my makeup lasts for ever
Tammy M.
E Providence, RI
Lifffeeeee!!!!!! Omg this is so amazing. I usually sweat a lot when I have full face on but for the first time ever my face felt fine all night. No sweating at all. Love love love
Alita J.
Crystal lake, IL
I used this product once so far and it really lives up to its name. It kept my makeup is place ALL day and it was just amazing! I highly recommend this product.
Brooke G.
Ventura, CA
Probably the best setting pray I’ve used , I always go for it when I finish applying my makeup & truly keeps my makeup in place , even after a night of clubbing
Sarah B.
This is a fantastic setting spray! It really locks in your makeup and makes it last. It’s one of my favourite setting sprays, even though the price is up there.
Kelsey L.
The Scandinavia spray is just as good and you get more for the money. I think they are owned by the same company or made by or something. I would recommend!!!!!
Catherine T.
Killeen, TX
Best stuff everrrrr. I have a knock off that works great too, but not as great as this original. Definitely worth the money and all you need is a little spritz.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.