BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emma D.
Gold Beach, OR
Great setting spray, makeup will last all day in the office then to a night out at the club and not a smudge! Sets eye makeup perfectly and even helps keep lipstick from bleeding or feathering.
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
I love this setting spray. I received it in a "favorites" kit. The spray is easy to apply. And the compact travel size makes it gray to take on vacations. I have combination skin and this product worked great
Kristy V.
Buffalo, NY
Like hairspray for your face! It really helps the holding power of your make up all night. After 8 hours of wear, and it makes you look like you just put your makeup on!
Amanda T.
Russellville , AL
This is an amazing setting spray that’s worth its money💵💵💵!!!! This is one of my top favorite setting sprays.....❤❤❤❤❤️️️️️ it’s good for all types of skin it does the job. I would definitely buy again & again😍👏🏽
Jessica K.
Beebe, AR
Lightly misted, allows make up to stay on ALL day. I use it during soccer and baseball seasons. It also can help refresh your face for a great pick me up in the middle of the day. It works great on my oily skin. I absolutely love this product and will continue to purchase.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
Absolutely love this setting spray. The sprayer is great and sprays evenly. Makes your makeup last all day, and it doesn't have a chemically smell like many other brands do.
Maria C.
Really long lasting! Every time I go to clubs or night parties my foundation gets se oily, with this my foundation stays very matte. However is not a miracle product either. More good than bad!
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
This product really works great. I spray it 3 to 4 times and my makeup is set for a few hours. When I touch it back up I spray again and I'm good again. I like this product.
Adriana R.
Pricey but oh so worth it. Love Urban Decay products but this one has been one of the products that I've repurchased multiple times. This is perfect for oily skin. Helps keep everything on place
Janette C.
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.