BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kylie G.
Ossipee, NH
I use this setting spray all the time! It works amazing. Definitely locks in all of my makeup. This setting spray doesn't make my face feel sticky or tight, it's very comfortable to have on. It's so great to spray on brushes when applying eyeshadow that you want to be more pigmanted.
Lara Y.
Burlingame, CA
Everyone says this setting spray is amazing so I gave it a try. The first time I tried it I fell in love! This product makes your makeup last a couple hours longer than usual. I have acne prone skin and this didn't make me breakout.
Dale B.
Charlotte, NC
A classic product! I use it for so many things! I wet my brushes w it, I set my makeup, I spray my sponge before applying foundation, anything honestly. I love this product
Anna  D.
I just ran out of my sample, I need to go grab the full size! It's amazing, keeps my make-up in place all day long and no need to add additional product, highly recommend!
Kim G.
it worked great for me as a primer because it kept my son not oily after a couple of hours. The plus side was that it helped blotchiness which help my makeuo stay on all day it works great in the heat and in the sun. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one of these !
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA
This is awesome! As someone with dry skin, it is very easy for my makeup to look cakey, but a few sprays of this at the end keeps my makeup looking fresh and my face feeling comfortable all day!
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
This finishing spray really does make your makeup last all day/night. It's great to spray on your brush to use in an eyeshadow that you really want to make pigmented, too.
Janette C.
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly
💖😒Rosa M.
Dequeen, Arkansas
I love this long lasting spray when I'm at the party and I'm sweating I think my makeup is ruined but it's not recommend to the people that would like their makeup to last
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Well I definitely need to use a little more than the recommended number of sprays, but it does seem to really hold my makeup in place a lot longer than just setting powder
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.