BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brandi C.
Clarkston, MI
I use it before and after and it keeps the make up on all day. It doesn't leave it heavy or sticky. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jordan M.
Reno, NV
I never go to any event without using this spray. This is the only way I know my makeup will stay in place and look great all night.
Alexa W.
More of a pricey product so I don't buy as often but I absolutely love this product. Keeps my face and makeup looking fresh all noght
LaDonna M.
All nighter is an understatement! This is there perfect setting spray for those club nights/girl's night out. Make stays on flawless.
Charley B.
Clinton, IA
Works very well. Kept my makeup looking fresh all night long. I felt a lot nicer going out knowing my makeup would stay looking fresh
alexia s.
Hurley
This worked sooo well for me. I fell asleep with makeup up (I know that's bad for your skin) and I woke up and the makeup was intact!
Samantha B.
Rochester, NY
Fantastic long lasting setting spray. Better than the powder as it doesn't dry your skin out. Fantastic product at a fantastic price.
Ashley M.
West Sacramento, CA
I've been using this since high school and it will always be there when I go to it worked on prom night and it works on a work night
Shell S.
Louisville, KY
Truly set it and forget it! This is a boost for your face one you have finished application. It helps your face look fresh and dewy.
April Y.
Roseville, MN
Always heard great things about this. Even on a humid, sweating, hot day, this spray works wonders. Definitely worth the investment.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.