BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I really have a hard time with my makeup staying in place around my nose/chin/ and inner corners and I find that every time I use this setting spray, everything is still intact at the end of the day
Camille L.
Covington, LA
I love this product. It makes your makeup look less cakey and last all day. Not kidding. All day. You don't need to much but you definitely want to cover everything. The new packaging is also so cute.
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
This is my favorite setting spray of all time! I have purchased this multiple times. This product is a little pricey but it keeps your makeup staying in place all day! I 100% recommend this to others!
Olivia J.
This is the best setting spray I’ve ever used. The smell isn’t bad like most and it actually holds my foundation on all day long. It doesn’t leave a sticky weird feeling on my face after. It’s super lightweight. The packaging is adorable. Best setting spray ever!
Tammana T.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product. I never leave the house without applying some setting spray to my face. It makes my make up stay on my face longer and it's very refreshing to spray one. I use it almost every day.
KIKI F.
Stockton, CA
I would recommend this setting spray to anyone wanting a matte finish, I am normal/dry and found this product tightening, however my make up application did last through a work day and evening event.
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
Love this product. Great for going out makeup stays on all night and does not budge! When the product first goes on it feels tacky but dries much better after a few minutes.
Carolina V.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I have very oily skin and this product is simply awesomely made for this. I wear it day or night and my face stays freshly made love that it doesn’t stink. Would buy it again.
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
I use this setting spray every time I wear makeup. It sprays a fine mist and doesn't make my face feel too wet like some other sprays. Cute packaging and lasts a long time. Helps my makeup stay put all day long
Viviane N.
My favorite setting spray! Makes my makeup stay all night long especially when I go out to the club where it's super hot and sweaty lol. Makeup looks great all night. Would repurchase over and over!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.