BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I decided to try this product out after using an eye shadow primer from UD and I really life it. I feel like my makeup stays on nicely especially on nights out. It's not very expensive and even if you buy the travel size, it comes with a lot of product. My only thing that I dislike is the smell, I feel like it smells like ranch lol. I love ranch but not when my makeup smells like it.
Kelsey S.
No matter how hot you get, this setting spray will not let your makeup move at all. The only down fall is when you wear glasses and you those marks where the makeup gets taken away, but obviously that isn’t from the setting spray.
Rian H.
Bowling Green, KY
I bought this setting spray on a whim just needing a setting spray since all of the people on instagram were using it. I never imagined that this would make my makeup last so long. It is just like taking  drink of water in the middle of a long day it refreshes everything and makes it last. Its great for all skin types.
Jamie M.
True story: I once applied all nighter over a full face of non waterproof makeup, and it kept my face FLAWLESS while going down multiple water slides at a water park! Now that is amazing! This stuff holds your makeup on until you scrub it off with cleanser, and even stands it’s ground against 4 hours of water slides! Best. Ever.
Elizabeth G.
Leominster
I love setting spray and I LOVE this specific setting spray. I could get hit by a car and my makeup would stay in tact. I'm a big person when it comes to smells but this setting spray does not have an intense scent. I would recommend this setting spray to others, unless other people don't want their face staying in place! :)
Rachel E.
Ellijay , GA
This is my favorite setting spray hands down! It leaves your makeup in place all day and has a matte finish. It is a little on the pricey side, but so worth it when you spend time on your makeup and want it to last!
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
This is a very popular cult fav for setting spray. Has the new look which I love! Very sleek. Not sure if they changed the formula any but I do love love love this stuff! Takes even just the most simple powdered face and makes it look flawless. Also use this as a primer from time to time when I really need my makeup to last.
Kennedy N.
Logansport, IN
It’s one of the best setting sprays you can use I. Would recommend this to anyone. It’s more on the expensive side but it will last through long shifts and long days even when it’s hot
Blayne🌸 M.
Morganfield, KY
This product is a must have if you have oily skin like mine. No other setting spray has kept my makeup in place all day long like this one have, I always make sure to keep this one in stock because it’s a must have!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I use this with the all nighter foundation
Courtney C.
olathe
Let me just say after a vodka fueled night this thing has me incredibly impressed. It kept my face pretty matte and in place down side is it smells kind of funny and it can dry you out if you have dry skin like me. Can go on kind of sticky at first almost like wet hairspray. The package is really slim and feels pretty hefty.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.