BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Janaee S.
COLUMBUS, OH
This legit is the best setting spray. It does what it says it's going to do & it's great if you want your pigments on your eyes to stay. It doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA
This is awesome! As someone with dry skin, it is very easy for my makeup to look cakey, but a few sprays of this at the end keeps my makeup looking fresh and my face feeling comfortable all day!
Kylie G.
Ossipee, NH
I use this setting spray all the time! It works amazing. Definitely locks in all of my makeup. This setting spray doesn't make my face feel sticky or tight, it's very comfortable to have on. It's so great to spray on brushes when applying eyeshadow that you want to be more pigmanted.
Janette C.
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
One of the best setting sprays. Doesn't feel sticky & truly makes your makeup last all night no matter what. Whenever I forget to use this I can always notice a difference
jakki l.
I love this spray! I've gone through so many bottles of these and continue to buy. not only keeps my make up lasting but sets it beautiful to prevent caking! love it and would recommend to anyone
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
This is literally the only setting spray I use on clients and myself. I own three bottles of the All Nighter Spray but I use the mattifying and the chilling spray as well.
Jessica K.
Beebe, AR
Lightly misted, allows make up to stay on ALL day. I use it during soccer and baseball seasons. It also can help refresh your face for a great pick me up in the middle of the day. It works great on my oily skin. I absolutely love this product and will continue to purchase.
Ashley M.
I love this make up setting spray. I went through about half a dozen mists to try to find one that does not dry out my skin or leave a burning feeling. This was one that I really liked and felt like it was not "bad" for my skin.
Kristin F.
Northvale , NJ
This is always in everyone’s makeup kit for years ! It’s refreshing and sets makeup all day and night !! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.