BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

cassie k.
I have bought this product many times and have fallen in love! Out of all the makeup sparays this the the best one keeps my make up in place and doesn't even smudge one bit
Martha L.
Albany, NY
It's a good product and obviously a fan favorite but on the pricey side. I have combo skin, oily in my T zone and dry in certain places. The product lasts a long time. I would eventually buy again but enjoy trying other products.
Morgan F.
I love this so much!! I would not go outside in the humid state of Texas and Arkansas( I live in a border city) without it. Nothing else holds like this does! Great price for quality of product.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Well I definitely need to use a little more than the recommended number of sprays, but it does seem to really hold my makeup in place a lot longer than just setting powder
Ariana S.
This setting spray is a lock-in, all night, long wearing spray that I love using for nights where I know i'll be out late and need my makeup to stay in place. It's a little pricey which is why I gave it 4/5 stars, however this is a high end spray that has high end results.
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
Nice fine mist, doesn't leave your face feeling soaking wet. Drys fairly quick. Good amount of product for price point. Honestly keeps my makeup snatched for the whole day.
Emma O.
I work in the nursing field, and so I have long, hard days. This helps to keep my makeup in place, and I hardly notice its there after it dries. It makes my make up nice and water proof.
Lara Y.
Burlingame, CA
Everyone says this setting spray is amazing so I gave it a try. The first time I tried it I fell in love! This product makes your makeup last a couple hours longer than usual. I have acne prone skin and this didn't make me breakout.
Colleen S.
Gainesville, FL
This is one of those items that when I start to run out my heart starts to race, because I literally can't go a day without it! This setting spray helps keep my makeup in place all day and helps control the oil on my face from making my makeup break down or slip around.
Janette C.
I bought a travel size because I did not want to invest in the full size of it if I didn't like it. I'm glad I did because I want to conserve this product for my nights out rather than day to day, and I also have some traveling to do this Summer so it works out perfectly
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.