BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

ANDREA C.
I didn't think this would work as great as does but it's magical. Nothing moves when i have this on. Even when going out to a party or club and coming home at 6am. I would use this everyday if it wasn't slightly drying. But still a great product that i can only reccomend.
Julie G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I recently used this product to keep my makeup on for Halloween and it worked wonderfully. My makeup stayed on all night (and I had a lot of makeup on). I was incredibly pleased.
Luisa C.
Olympia, WA
Definitely worth it, great for any skin types, and doesn't feel heavy. it helps reduce the oiliness on my face. great for an all nighter!! my makeup doesn't come of even when its humid out or if I'm sweating
Norbeliss M.
Best setting spray. Light and it really holds my make up on. On a 93 degree day, my make up stayed perfect. I have a few purse size ones. Highly recommended. It gives a natural finish on my skin and I'm so in love with this. I would totally buy this again.
Corrin J.
Whittier, CA
Makes my makeup last all day! It's does not budge I love this product when I'm going out for a night it really locks in the product so I don't have to worry about it during the day/night. I highly recommend this product
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
This stuff is simply amazing ! To me, it's very light weight ! I recommend to anyone. Easy to use / apply. My makeup lasts for hours. I have combination skin and works perfectly for me.
Coeli B.
Walkersville , MD
I received this as a sample and boy am I glad i did! I used it all and have went back twice now to buy more. Was in Florida and used this day and night and my makeup looked as good as when I put it on.
Kaylin J.
Chico, CA
If i know its going to be a long day, i make sure to spray may self after doing my make up. This is the prefect quick way to make sure that your make will stay on for hours without having to touch it up.
corirose
I am absolutely in love with this product... all u need is a couple sprays and your set ... I can use this in the beginning of the day and my make up will stay on all night..
Amber G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is amazing for making sure your make up stays put. The only issue I have with it is that you need to make sure you sure your eye make up is dry or else it will run
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.