BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cindy X.
Oceanside
I am a repeater user on Urban Decay’s setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. This setting spray is a matte finish leaving skin flawless. Very easy to use. I would repurchase this product.
alyssa k.
pittsburgh
I have nothing bad to say about this product but overall I’m not sure if I️t really makes too much of a difference to your final look and the wear of the makeup over time
Emily N.
New Jersey
So, what do you guys think? Keep in mind... I am not brilliant at makeup just yet, but I am working! this is just foundation and mascara (natural look) and I sprayed this to lock in my "natural" look all day and I gotta say I'm impressed!!!! #WIN #Loveit
connie c.
Spotsylvania , VA
I love this setting spray. It makes my makeup stay on and does not smell fake or chemically it’s fresh. It stayed on my face for 10 hours without any touch up. If you want a high end setting spray this is the way to go
Shea💓 E.
It keeps my makeup flawless even in the heat. Sometimes I have to dab my makeup with a napkin, but for the most part it is great. it works well with all skin types.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
For my oily skin girls, this is a good setting spray to lock in your make up and set it.  It does not feel icky on the skin, and the mist is perfect.  It keeps my oil at bay, doesn't make my make up look cake, and it makes my blotting less often than usual.  Must try if you haven't already!
CHELSEA B.
Urban Decay is such a great brand. They recently have come it with a few new setting sprays I have not tried. I have purchased this setting spray a couple times though and it is amazing. One of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. I will purchase it again for sure. I purchased it from Ulta Previously.
Dora M.
Pricey but definitely worth it. Only thing I don't like is the smell. Has a weird scent that goes away after a while. I have dry skin and it keeps my makeup in tact without making it look weird.
Beth R.
Crystal, MN
I think this product is good for the price. I feel that my makeup still moves. It is lightweight so it doesn’t feel like anything is on but I wish it worked a little better.
Ashley H.
Cleveland, TN
AMAZING!!!! Everyone should have this staple in their collection. It literally makes your makeup stay on all day and night. It’s crazy good! These opinions are my own due to personal experience!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.