BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tammana T.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product. I never leave the house without applying some setting spray to my face. It makes my make up stay on my face longer and it's very refreshing to spray one. I use it almost every day.
Taylor R.
One of my favorites. I use this before and after makeup and it makes it stay on FOREVER. It also lays down powders so they don't look cakey and makes them melt into your skin!
KaCee W.
Gate City
This stuff is amazing. I tried another brand thinking they were all the same and wanted to save a dime. But all setting sprays are not created equal. This one really works !
Allison T.
Saint Cloud
I like the product in terms of it holding my makeup down through out the day. The smell is not that great, and it is chemical-feeling/smelling. It does not have oil control.
Leilani H.
Richland, WA
My make up on all night great for my oil based can help keep cheap make up on good stayed all night and all day long lasting matte finish looks great on my combo skin helps keep cheaper make up on also
Nada M.
Brooklyn, NY
The number 1 setting spray to use. For the price, the bottle is long lasting and is effective in making your makeup last throughout the night. Definitely recommend.
Kylie B.
glen rose
it's really good. it keeps your makeup in place all day! it's refreshing and smells good! my makeup does not move around when i spray my face with it. it's a natural finish!
Angela D.
Fowler, OH
My absolute fav!! wouldn't be able to wear my makeup
throughly the day without this!!!my absolute fav!! wouldn't be able to wear my makeup
throughly the day without this!!!
Roxy d.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Amazing hands down !! Didn't really believe
Something could make my makeup last long !! I passed out drinking and woke
Up like nothing happened !! Since
Then it's my go to !
Natalee F.
This is amazing! Makeup stays all day with this setting spray! My makeup does not move! It is lightweight and just perfect. this product is a bit pricey but I enjoy having it. I do recommend this product to others
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.