BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
This works exceptionally well! I am a big fan of this setting spray along with their shine control setting spray. I don't like how expensive it is but it's a must have regardless
Hayley B.
Winter Garden, FL
I don't think there's any other product in the world that keeps your makeup locked into place better than this spray. If i wanted to, i could rewear my makeup from the day before if i used this right after applying!
Lisa M.
My makeup is not complete without this product. My makeup stays on the whole day. Just a couple of sprays and your eye shadow and blush,contour will last the whole night. Something I can't be without
Skylar Z.
Upland, CA
In order for this to work you have to saturate your face. Like to the point where your face is dripping wet and even then it might not even work. Hit and miss. Some days I love it some days I hate it.
I'm in love with this setting spray it's so easy to ally just 4 bumps and ta-da you are ready it works on my combination skin you can barely feel it's super lightweight i would absolutely buy it again
Kelsey H.
Denver , CO
Nice product. I have purchased this twice. Once from House of Fraser and from Heathrow airport. Sets my makeup nicely and it doesn't budge. Great for my dry skin as it is cooling and a little hydrating.
Sid W.
I absolutely love this setting spray!!! It makes my makeup look so good while it makes it past a lot longer!!! This is really good for oily skin and combo skin! I recommend it!! Love!
Briana C.
Long Beach, NY
This is the best setting spray I have ever tried. It works great on my combination skin. It has a very matte finish. It makes my makeup last all day and it is very lightweight
Elizabeth F.
Watsonville, CA
If you have a huge event that you will need your makeup to stay on for a long period of time this setting spray will do it for you! Nothing on your face will move and it won't give you that cakey look!
AC M.
Federal Way
Keeps my make up on fleek until nightime! Especially my skin would tend to get oily after a long day, this product is really helpful for keeping my make up intact! This is a product that I'd buy again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.