BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Payton M.
West Blocton, AL
This stuff is so worth the money. It makes your makeup last all night long. The bottle will last you a really long time. I’ve told all of my friends about this because I love it!!
Patti W.
Waco, TX
This provides such a firm hold on your makeup. The packaging is incredible dense and well made and the formula itself holds your makeup so well and provides a beautiful satin finish. Definitely recommend.
christina r.
Best spray ever ! Makeup stayed in place all day it smells great and doesn't feel tacky after use I strongly suggest if your looking for that spray look no more it's finally here
Jackie S.
I have oily skin and this paired with my Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation is a perfect combination.  I wear my makeup for only about 5-6 hours and it holds my makeup perfectly.
Yasmin O.
I'm in love with this product. It gives me face such a natural loool with a bit of shimmer leaving my face soft with the sun protection. I use it day and night ! I highly recommend this for every day use .
Chloe C.
Haworth, NJ
This stuff is amazing! It has never failed to keep my makeup on all day! If you're spending a day at the beach, it will keep your makeup on even if you get splashed in the face!
Bridget M.
Mocksville, NC
Love this setting spray! One of my favorites if you want your makeup to last all day. I used this when we traveled out west in July and my makeup last all day out in the 100 degree weather.
Kimberly A.
Stephensport, KY
I LOVE this setting spray! I work night shift and was getting tired of all my makeup running and looking bad by the morning hours. This keeps my makeup in place and its easy to apply!
Kate S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Awesome setting spray. Keeps my makeup in place all day and keeps the oils away! I love this for days when I depend on my makeup lasting all day! It's refreshing feeling and takes that powder look away too!
Tess A.
I find that it would work well on some parts of my face but not on all of my face. It was harder to "set" around my nose and eyes, but the make up on my cheeks and forehead would last practically all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.