BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Payton M.
Bessemer, AL
This stuff is so worth the money. It makes your makeup last all night long. The bottle will last you a really long time. I’ve told all of my friends about this because I love it!!
Nikki M.
This stuff worked great for me. I really didn't think it could "stick" any better but I was wrong. Other than a little mascara, this stiff made my regular makeup pretty much waterproof. Yes I got soaked in the rain!
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is definitely the best setting spray on the market at the moment. The finish is natural but beautiful. This most definitely keeps your makeup in place for the entire day and then some. 100% recommend!
Bim S.
Dunellen, NJ
This helped my makeup be dewy and keep it on day and night! I was ultra impressed with it. Even after sweating it still managed to hold a face full of make up. I highly suggest !
ava r.
San Marcos, CA
This setting spray is my holy grail! i love urban decays all nighter spray. it gives a natural/matte finish, it is good for all skin types. it is true to its name it is an ALL nighter spray it makes sure your makeup stay on all day and night. I recommend for all, there is even a smaller size to test out!
Chelsea P.
I love this setting spray !! It has been my go to for years and has never disappointed! My skin fluctuates with hormones from oily to dry and I've never had an issue with the setting spray for either type.
Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product! It's one of my go to products, I love spraying it on my brush to intensify my highlight! It helps your makeup last all day and I would definitely recommend it
Ellen M.
Lincoln
To put it quite simple: this is the best, it truly does it's job and nothing quite compares. No shimmer and sprays well. The mister isn't as fine as others but still works great.
Jennifer L.
Bernalillo, NM
I got this setting spray in a subscription box and was happily suprised that it is a good one. The nozzle gives a good mist and the spray makes your makeup last for a lot longer.
Jess R.
Although directions say 2-4 sprays I'll usually spray about 6 times and it keeps my makeup in place ALL day. Very lightweight and does not leave your face sticky at all once it's dried. Highly recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.