BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Silvia U.
Colton , CA
I love this I have used this since I was in high school and I am now 20 totally worth the price and last a while! Sets your makeup beautifully I have combination skin it worked amazing! I would definitely buy again
Jasmine L.
Keeps makeup in place all day! Its perfect for a person who is always on the go!! I'm always running and this setting spray makes it easy to keep my makeup on. My makeup doesn't run or smudge. I'm really impressed!
katherine r.
So amazing! Keeps your makeup looking like you just applied it! You only need a couple sprays of this to keep your beat looking fresh! Love the lightweight feeling of it! Such a staple product in my makeup routine
Stay S.
This setting spray has worked wonders on multiple occasions, most notably my wedding night and the USMC ball. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or like you have a film on your face.
Daryl F.
dry skin heaven! I make sure I always always always set my face with this after completing my makeup. 5 spritz's of this will make a HUGE difference in the longevity of your makeup.
Kristin C.
Lebanon, PA
This stuff is amazing! It keeps all my products in place and looking fresh all day. At first your face does feel a bit stuff but it relaxes in time and holds your makeup on like a champ. I never have to worry when I leave the house with this stuff on.
Adriana P.
Warwick, RI
This setting spray keeps your makeup in tact all night! It is a matte finish after spraying, and no sun protection! It is lightweight and feels great when your spraying your face! Definitely will be repurchasing!
Marie G.
Love this setting spray. It really works. It adds a little bit of shine like most setting sprays do. But the this formula works on my sensitive skin. Very easy to apply. Well made packaging, gives the perfect mist.
Jessica S.
West Bend, WI
This stuff is truly a life saver if you're going to be out for more than 12 hours. I put my makeup on at 6am and it looks the same at 12pm when I take it off. It's pricey but worth it!
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
I've come to the realization that it is impossible to beat this setting spray. It really keeps everything perfect for the entire day and it's super lightweight on the face. Everyone knows this stuff is the bomb!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.