BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lilah W.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is pretty good. I personally don't have any problem keeping my makeup unsmudged throughout the average day. However, it is a great product for partying or exercise, as the product protects makeup from sweat throughout long periods of time.
Nada M.
Brooklyn, NY
The number 1 setting spray to use. For the price, the bottle is long lasting and is effective in making your makeup last throughout the night. Definitely recommend.
Kensha L.
This is an excellent product, it really keeps an oily girl like me looking fresh for a good period of time. I would repurchase this item over and over, it leaves a great finish to any makeup look.
Paige M.
Haddon Township, NJ
One of my favorite setting sprays never lets me down keeps my makeup in place all day and is super refreshing. A little pricey for me but I'm a little cheap so it's really not too bad would recommend
Jessica C.
Greenville, NC
My favorite UD setting spray is for oil control. I have noticed a huge difference in my makeup when I use it. Yes it's expensive, but totally worth it. One of my favorites!
Angela D.
Fowler, OH
My absolute fav!! wouldn't be able to wear my makeup
throughly the day without this!!!my absolute fav!! wouldn't be able to wear my makeup
throughly the day without this!!!
Macy C.
Mason city, IA
This is my favorite setting spray of all time! I have purchased this multiple times. This product is a little pricey but it keeps your makeup staying in place all day! I 100% recommend this to others!
KIKI F.
Stockton, CA
I would recommend this setting spray to anyone wanting a matte finish, I am normal/dry and found this product tightening, however my make up application did last through a work day and evening event.
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
I use this setting spray every time I wear makeup. It sprays a fine mist and doesn't make my face feel too wet like some other sprays. Cute packaging and lasts a long time. Helps my makeup stay put all day long
Allison T.
Saint Cloud
I like the product in terms of it holding my makeup down through out the day. The smell is not that great, and it is chemical-feeling/smelling. It does not have oil control.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.