BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kimberly P.
Roxboro, NC
I cannot say enough great things about this setting spray. I will lock my makeup down without changing the finish. I swear by this stuff, especially for summer and long nights out!!
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
Works great!! Unlike other sprays that make your face feel sort of wet when you apply them, this one feels like a fine mist and makes your makeup last all night. Worth the money!!
Tiera N.
Powder Spgs, GA
This kept my stage makeup on through two dance shows, each 4 hours long! It was easy to apply and it dried quickly as well. It's compact and goes a long way for 4 ounces.
Gabbie K.
This product sets your makeup for hours. I never leave the house without it and it doesn't leave an oily residue. Can be expressive but I just get the small sample spray because I don't wear makeup everyday.
Kaylan H.
I love this setting spray! You can literally set your face and forget it. No part of your makeup is moving until you decide to take it off. This is a ride or die product. Will always have this in my routine.
Jessica W.
Bentonville, AR
This is my saving grace for filming Summer weddings! No more melted face! I love how it feels on my skin and the way it makes everything look natural and stay that way.
ANDREA C.
I didn't think this would work as great as does but it's magical. Nothing moves when i have this on. Even when going out to a party or club and coming home at 6am. I would use this everyday if it wasn't slightly drying. But still a great product that i can only reccomend.
Meghan H.
Bemidji, MN
Cooling effect, make make up stay on your face all day. Doesn't really improve how your make up looks in my opinion, but does help it stay. Good must on it as well, very fine and puts out a lot of product.
Luisa C.
Olympia, WA
Definitely worth it, great for any skin types, and doesn't feel heavy. it helps reduce the oiliness on my face. great for an all nighter!! my makeup doesn't come of even when its humid out or if I'm sweating
Cristina P.
It is a great product. It will sure keep your makeup in place. It is very easy to apply with the perfect amount of mist that flows from the bottle. It's a defiantly a product I would recommend. It is a 10/10
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.