BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yolanda B.
I love this. Keep my makeup locked in place all day. Good for oily skin/combanation skin. Cons a bit pricy but the con is very very good. A natural finish and I will continue to buy more of this. Totally recommend this.
Jessica G.
Maple Shade, NJ
I love this stuff, it is in my daily makeup routine. I work 6am to 4 pm then usually go out afterwards and when I come home around 10 or 11 at night from my long day my makeup still looks flawless! It's my holy grail!
Ally K.
Livonia, MI
I just bought more of this today actually! Works very well and keeps your makeup on all night-literally. It’s amazing how long this stuff lasts on your face! I love it and would recommend to others!!!
Morgan M.
My favorite setting spray. Makes my makeup look more natural. Helps it all the blend together a bit more. And helps it last. It does have a bit of a smell, but it does away in just a couple of minutes. Worth the price.
Michelle M.
Sarasota, FL
I purchased this at Ulta and wanted to try it out to see if it would help keep my makeup from disappearing from a late night in high humidity Florida. It set my makeup great and seemed to help my makeup last longer.
Joe'l L.
Bridge City, LA
Best setting spray on the market ! Long wearing and gives a great cooling feeling at the end of your makeup routine! Helps melt the powders together to give a more natural look!
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I honestly expected more from this setting spray considering all the hype behind it. It seemed to make my mascara transfer. It's pretty lightweight and a matte finish. I have combination skin and I couldn't really tell a difference from my other sprays.
Ciara L.
Mount Hope , WV
This makeup spray is by far the best. It definitely keeps my makeup in place all day. I have oily skin and it seems to keep my shine at a minimum. This is definitely a go to product for me. I would recommend to everyone.
Lara W.
Nampa, ID
I've tried several setting sprays, high end as well as drug store, and this is by far the best at keeping my makeup in place all day! It feels light on the skin and has a pleasant scent.
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
This stuff is AMAZING. BUY IT. I thought I had to use powder to set my makeup but the girl at sephora told me to just use setting spray over my foundation. I'm a believer!! This stuff is awesome! My makeup stays on forever!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.