BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
My make up artist used this on me a few years ago and I've been using this ever since. It totally makes a difference to me, it keeps my make up in pristine condition all night!
Rimonda M.
Pretty basic setting spray, can't go wrong. Doesn't leave my skin looking wet or oily. I'm not very picky with setting sprays as long as they aren't sticky which this one is not
Taney R.
Keeps my eyeshadow from fading and my face from getting oily throughout the day. It literally budge proof I love it. A1 setting spray for a day at work or even a long night out.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
Love this setting spray ! I use it to prep and set everything ! I don't go a day without it. It's super hydrating and very prolonging, also helps make my make up look nice and dewy for a refreshed finish.
Elizabeth M.
Merced , CA
Great for the price and last very long. Yes it keeps my makeup in place and prevents me from getting sweaty from this heat. Love the shimmer and the finish of leaves. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
Nice product. I have purchased this twice. Once from House of Fraser and from Heathrow airport. Sets my makeup nicely and it doesn't budge. Great for my dry skin as it is cooling and a little hydrating.
Zaira A.
I love this setting spray! It's the only setting spray that prevents my face from getting so oily! & helps my makeup stay in place all day! I use a lot so I run out of it so quick :(
Jayce C.
Morgan Hill, CA
This setting spray out does every other one, I use this every day and by the end of the day it looks like my makeup is freshly done. Its so easy to apply! It's very light but has lots of power in it! I would recommend to anyone who hates having to do touchups throughout the day!
Monique F.
New Britain, CT
This was my holy grail setting spray when I first got into makeup though i’m obsessed with smashbox water primer now I still tend to lean for this setting spray once in a while.
Nina S.
Moreno valley, CA
My absolute favorite setting spray!!! There's not a price I wouldn't pay for it. Literally works all day for me. I also like that this product comes in a couple of different sizes. Both are small enough for travel.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.