BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Selena L.
This spray is seriously the best! It keeps your makeup on all night. Leaves you with that matte finish and doesn't have a heavy feeling.
marycarpenter3914
Des Moines, IA
This really fixes my makeup in place all day long! The spray evenly applies. It dries down quickly. It does not cause my makeup to drip.
Courtney C.
Logan, UT
This stuff is great, it helps my makeup last, my only concern with it is if I don't fan or pat it in I can get little spots on my makeup
Victoria O.
Merced, CA
Love this product, makes my foundation and finished makeup look amazing helps stay on all night and day. I use it for both day and night!
auburnbeth E.
Hanceville, AL
I wore this to an outdoor sporting event in the middle of an Alabama July, and my makeup didn’t melt, run, or sweat off. It’s incredible!
Jamie B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Love this setting spary I use it on ever makeup look and it never fails me I can lightly sweat and not look like I've met my make up off
Heather S.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing perfection in a bottle!! Never leave home without it. I never have to worry about my makeup when I spritz on this setting spray!
maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
Why are Leiken buying anything else? This is the best setting spray ever. The makeup doesn’t move at all. This is the best product ever.
Trina G.
Jacksonville, FL
A bit pricey but it definitely does the job. No stickiness, burning, itchy or dryness after application. It is good for dry skin as well.
karrington s.
Bradenton, FL
This stuff is amazing !! Makes my makeup hold all day and night till I wash it off !! I can't wear makeup without setting it with this !!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.