BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bridgette W.
Chandler, AZ
This spray is the bomb.com! It's a staple in my makeup kit and my looks aren't complete without it. I can totally tell the difference between wearing it and not.
Cindy I.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I been using this product whenever i go out to party, clubbing, and special events. It is really long lasting makeup spray. Its stay put where make up is on your face.
Emily R.
Temperance, MI
This is so easy to apply, it's long lasting, it's lightweight, it's natural looking, and it's smooth. I use this all of the time. Definetly good for oily or dry skin.
Jamie B.
Trevor, WI
I love this setting spray, I have very oily skin! I spray this on after I'm done with my foundation & concealer & & it lasts all day long! Even in the hot humid climate! It does not make me have cake face or brakes me out!
Molly G.
Fairfax, VA
I love setting sprays. This one is unique because the spray comes out almost in a horizontal arch as opposed to a burst. It allows you to easily control the product.
Dollars W.
I'm a very sweaty person and I wore this to prom. This changed the whole game for me. It made my makeup stay on the whole night and I was in a humid room for the night!
Alli B.
Toledo
This spray keeps your makeup from budging all day and then some. It shows it's true performance power during the summer months when it keeps makeup from sweating off.
Lucy H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this setting spray words cannot describe it!! I especially love it after I set my face with it then highlight it because my highlighter stands out even more 💕💕
Jessica R.
This setting spray definitely extends the wear of my makeup. It would be perfect if the spray was a bit finer. I do notice larger droplets that can mess with my makeup.
Kala R.
Just bought this for the first time and I am completely in love with it! I can go to work and still have my makeup on at the end of my shift! Will defiantly buy again
Amy H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I spray before and after I apply my makeup. Does anyone know if it makes any difference doing it this way?
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
Is this product good for oily skin?
is it free? does it work?
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
Does it really help your makeup stay on longer? Is it worth the $31?
Jennifer A.
Does this leave "water spots" on your face when it dries?

back